The Modular Attached Rail Kit (MARK) allows the end-user to seamlessly integrate their hearing protection and/or integrated communications into their head borne systems and improve the consistent seal of ear protection. The MARK is compatible with every major helmet type and the most popular electronic hearing protection. The MARK Kit will work with 3M Peltor Headsets' right of the package. If attaching to Sordin/MSA style headsets, use the SARA Adapters (sold separately).
Constructed of an impact-resistant polymer, the MARK is designed for use in the most austere environments.
MARK Kit Includes:
- (1 Pair) Unity MARK Mount
- (1 Pair) Selected Rail/Helmet Adapter
- (1 Pair) Headset Mounting Wireforms
- Mounting Hardware
- Installation Instructions
Ear Pro Compatibility:
- Most MSA Sordin models (requires Unity SARA adapters Sold Separately)
- Most 3M Peltor models
- Most Howard Leight models
* FDE is used throughout our catalog to reference a spectrum of colors that include tan, brown, bronze, earth, and everything in between. Due to the chemical process that takes place during Type III Hardcoat, the final finish can vary from part to part (even parts done in the same batch). Therefore, your DEproduct may vary from other parts from UNITY and other companies and may vary from the photos shown online.