The venerable PTS® Enhanced Polymer Magazine AEG has been slightly revised for 2023. It retains all of the same features and technologies of the original EPM:
- Capacity: The EPM retains its 150round capacity and its legendary feeding consistency and reliability.
- Dupont Zytel polymer shell: This extremely rugged polymer that PTS uses in our Enhanced Polymer product line allows the EPM to withstand a considerable amount of field use and abuse.
- Bright orange full load indicator: When the magazine is fully loaded, at the base of the see-through bullet window, an orange follower comes into view. This is a remarkable design feature unique to the EPM as it allows the end user to pick up any EPM magazine and immediately know if the magazine is filled to capacity and ready to go. It also acts a visual indicator for the user to known when to stop loading the magazine.
- Angled basepad: The bottom of the base plate has been designed with an angled surface that allows the end user to rest the gun on any flat shooting surface and have more surface contact for greater shooting stability. The angled surface is minimized to the point that it is functional, yet still comfortable in the hand when drawn from pouches and also not inhibit the closure of flaps on closed top magazine pouches. The front of the base plate has also been designed with a ribbed ledge which promotes easier extraction of the magazine from deep magazine pouches and can help the end user with correctly indexing the magazine. Base dot matrix pattern allows for magazine customization and identification.
- Continuous magazine well guides that reduce snagging when the magazine is drawn from and reinserted into pouches.
- A wide range of compatibility: It is compatible with Version 2 based M4 AEGs by TM, KWA, PTS PDR-C, PTS ERG series, PTS Masada, G&P, the VFC 416, the CA 416 and the AMOEBA AM Variants.
- Easy disassembly for general maintenance and parts replacement
- BBs bullet full load indicator
- Enhanced Polymer Baseplate with angled surface and dot matrix
- Floorplate compatible with PMAG® RANGER PLATE™ – GEN M2 MOE® 5.56,
- original EPM Rubberzed floorplate
- High efficiency compression spring
- Transparent magazine inner part for easy check up and repairing
- Complex size BB STOPPER for better compatibility
- Unique magazine mag well guide that reduce snagging
- The texture along the spins have been changed to ridges for even more positive tactility
- Color – Black
- Dimension – 1020 x 305 x 95mm (w/ packaging)
- Weight – 189g
- Material – Aluminum Upper & Lower Receivers
- The angled baseplate with angled surface is now entirely Dupont Zytel polymer for even greater ruggedness. The floorplate is still compatible with real steel Magpul PMAG® RANGER PLATE™ – GEN M2 MOE® 5.56 and the original EPM rubber overmolded floorplate.
- The EPM front and back spine has been revised with our current design language with the EPM1 style ridges which provide compatibility with Magpul Mag Couplers and, along with the narrow strip of texturing along the length of the EPM body, improved grip and tactility
Disclaimer: This product is for airsoft, training, and simulation purposes only. Utilizing Airsoft products improperly, including in real firearm applications, are potentially dangerous and may cause serious injury. PTS will not accept any responsibility or liability for misuse of this product.
Enhanced Polymer Magazine (EPM) AEG 150rd