The M-LOK Offset Light/Optic Mount, Aluminum provides the user with an ambidextrous platform to mount weapons lights or optics at both the 11 and 1 o'clock positions on M-LOK compatible hand guards and forends. Machined from milspec-anodized aluminum, this mounting solution features beveled ends and corners to reduce snagging and sharp edges. The Offset Light/Optic Mount allows for the direct attachment of the Surefire M300/600 series of Scout Lights or other MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny light and optic mounts. The optional Magpul Light Mount V-BLock and Rings can also be used to attach hand held lights with a diameter from 0.75 to 1.03 in. All hardware necessary for attachment directly to M-LOK Slots on either aluminum or polymer hand guards and forends is included.
Made in U.S.A.
- For use with M-LOK compatible hand guards and forends
- Positions light or optics at either the 11 or 1 o'clock positions
- Machined from mil-spec anodized aluminum
- Four slots allows for attachment of MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny light and optic mounts
- Surefire M300/600 series of Scout Lights may be directly attached
- M-LOK Offset Light/Optic Mount, Aluminum
- Weight, w/ hardware: 0.7 oz.
- Length, max: 1.6"
WARNING: Observe safe firearm handling practices at all times. Failure to do so may result in serious bodily injury or death. Magpul Industries shall not be responsible for injury, death, or property damage resulting from faulty installation, misuse, illegal use, or modification of this product.