Built on the tradition of the first Nomex flight gloves worn by military aviators since the 1960, the new Magpul Flight Gloves use modern materials, fit and finish to provide comfort, fire resistance and protection.
Fitting like a second skin, these touchscreen capable gloves are at home inside the cockpit or out for all high dexterity tasks.
Magpul Gloves. The evolution of the human-mechanical interface.
- Durable and soft one-piece leather palm and finger construction for enhanced feel and control of firearms
- Back constructed with flame and heat-resistant Nomex
- Narrow, minimalistic forefinger for easy access and better control of firearms triggers
- Gauntlet coverage extends past the wrist
- Three-finger touchscreen capability
- Excellent flexibility and dexterity
- Subdued branding for better camouflage and concealment
- To determine your glove size:
- With a measuring tape or string, measure the circumference around your hand just below the knuckles (do not include your thumb)
- Measure length of the string and check the sizes above to find the closest match
- Our gloves are designed to fit snugly. If you prefer a looser fitting glove, please select one size larger than you typically wear