- High cut, lightweight, non-ballistic shell features a hybrid design of unidirectional and woven composite carbon fibers.
- Designed for less extreme environments, the durable carbon construction provides protection against blunt trauma, making it ideal for rugged training, recee and water operations, and fast roping.
- Features an Ops-Core Skeleton Shroud for universal compatibility with most NVG mounts, 4-position Ops-Core ARC Rails and external VELCRO® brand loop.
- Vent holes for increased ventilation and water drainage.
- Available with one suspension/retention option.
- Includes Ops-Core Helmet Bag.
Blunt Impact Protection: ‹150 G’s at 10 ft⁄s per ACH CO/PD 05-04:2007
*Referenced testing standards may include blunt impact testing in hot, cold and ambient temperatures; compression resistance testing at various foot pounds and directions; environmental testing at low temperatures, high temperature, seawater immersion, corrosive resistance, and flame resistance.