This new version is of our modular padded belt system is constructed with a laser-cut, proprietary heavy-duty nylon laminate. This belt's slotted design allows inner belts to be woven under and over the MOLLE panels, making it compatible with both MOLLE and belt-mounted pouches and holsters. Our proprietary neoprene padding adds comfort while offering excellent grip and performance. The rear features an extra row of laser-cut MOLLE for larger pouches and additional comfort.
- Neoprene padding provides a "gel-like" comfort and unsurpassed grip
- Additional row of laser-cut PALS on wide back panel for comfort and larger pouches
- Individual laser-cut PALS panels allow the innerbelt to be woven inside or outside of the PALS to satisfy user needs for MOLLE mounting or belt mounting holsters and other accessories
- Assembled with an HDPE stiffener for added stability
IF YOU WISH TO ORDER A COBRA RIGGER BELT TO MATE WITH THE SURE-GRIP PADDED BELT, YOU MUST SELECT IT AS AN OPTION WHEN ORDERING. PLEASE BE CAREFUL AND DELIBERATE WHEN SELECTING THE SURE-GRIP PADDED BELT SIZE VS. THE RIGGER BELT SIZE
TO ACCURATELY DETERMINE THE PROPER SIZE PADDED BELT, TAKE THESE STEPS.
FIRST, DETERMINE THE SIZE GAP YOU WANT IN FRONT BETWEEN ENDS OF THE BELT. MANY PEOPLE PREFER AS LITTLE GAP AS POSSIBLE TO OFFER MORE MOLLE REAL ESTATE TOWARD THE FRONT.
ONCE YOU HAVE THIS DECIDED, TAKE A TAPE MEASURE AROUND YOUR WAIST WHILE WEARING YOUR EVERYDAY BELT. DO NOT BASE YOUR BELT MEASUREMENT ON YOUR PANT SIZE.
FINALLY, SUBTRACT THE GAP YOU WANT FROM THE WAIST MEASUREMENT. ORDER THE PADDED BELT CLOSEST TO THIS FINAL MEASUREMENT. IF YOU CHOOSE THE COBRA BELT, YOU WILL NEED TO GO UP A FEW INCHES FROM YOUR STANDARD BELT SIZE TO ACCOMMODATE THE ADDED GIRTH CREATED BY PADDED BELT. IF YOU CHOOSE THE DUTY BELT, PLEASE CHOOSE THE CLOSEST WAIST SIZE TO THE LENGTH OF PADDED BELT CHOSEN.
Belt sizes are based on production averages and may vary by approximately one inch in either direction due to the handmade nature of the product.
Below is the total length of the SGPB for sizing:
- 31" end to end - If you choose a COBRA belt for this Sure-Grip Padded Belt, the smallest COBRA you should order is Medium
- 36.5" end to end - If you choose a COBRA belt for this Sure-Grip Padded Belt, the smallest COBRA you should order is Large
- 41.5" end to end - If you choose a COBRA belt for this Sure-Grip Padded Belt, the smallest COBRA you should order is XL
- 46.75" end to end - If you choose a COBRA belt for this Sure-Grip Padded Belt, the smallest COBRA you should order is 2X