The AO Chest Rig is feature-rich and low cost. The front panel is efficiently constructed to provide three rows and eight columns of PALS. The panel has side openings to store paperwork or maps. This rig also features a hook fastener panel on the backside for easy integration onto many plate carrier systems. A carry handle is sewn into the top to allow quick transport if you have to grab and go.
The HSGI® Small H-Harness is included with the AO Chest Rig. This allows the weight to be distributed evenly, and creates a level of comfort over and above the X-backed shoulder straps found on most small chest rigs. Add three TACOs® and a Bleeder/Blowout PouchTM and you have the perfect setup.
- Front panel efficiently constructed to provide three rows and eight columns of PALS webbing
- Has side openings to store paperwork or maps
- Carry handle is sewn into the top to allow quick transport if you have to grab and go
- Features hook backing for use with other systems and separate loop panel to cover backing when not in use
- HSGI® H-Harness is included