The M-LOK GI Sling Swivel is a traditional sling swivel loop for M-LOK compatible systems.
Its base is machined from Mil-Spec anodized aluminum and utilizes a coated steel loop, which accepts up to 1-1/4" webbing. With it's compact and low profile design it provides a minimal footprint which allows for more hand guard real estate. Like any other Magpul M-LOK accessory, the M-LOK GI Sling Swivel features recoil/impact mitigation lugs and cammed T-Nuts for proper M-LOK engagement.
Made in U.S.A.
- Mounts to all M-LOK compatible hand guards and forends
- Coated steel loop accepts up to 1-1/4" sling webbing
- Base machined from Mil-Spec annodized aluminum for durability and lightweight
- Beveled edges and low profile reduces snagging
- Recoil/impact mitigation lugs and cammed T-Nuts for mounting
- M-LOK GI Sling Swivel
- Weight: 0.8 oz.
- Length, Base: 1.3 in.
- Height, Base, From Surface of Hand Guard: 0.4 in.
WARNING: Observe safe firearm handling practices at all times. Failure to do so may result in serious bodily injury or death. Magpul Industries shall not be responsible for injury, death, or property damage resulting from faulty installation, misuse, illegal use, or modification of this product.