PTS Steel Shop (referred to here as “PTS”) supplies access to www.PTS-SteelShop.com (referred to here as “Service”). Access to and use of this Service are available in accordance with these terms and conditions. After users register and become members or otherwise utilize this Service, they are agreeing to acceptance of all terms and conditions listed here and accept all existing and future services that apply to the content made available as part of this Service.
PTS reserves the right to make changes or amend any and all terms and conditions that apply to the Service. It is up to the user to remain aware of all terms and conditions. PTS will not notify individual members when changes or updates are made. All users of this Service are advised to be aware of and check for changes when using or accessing content and features. The most recent version of the terms and conditions will be made available on the internet for users to access.
If a user continues to visit and/or utilize the Service after a change has been made, it is considered acceptance of the terms and conditions and agreement that the user has read and fully understands all amendments and changes made. Users who do not agree or do not understand any change or amendment to the terms and conditions should immediately stop use of this Service.
All content provided on this website, such as graphics, text, code or any other features or materials, are copyright protected as outlined by Hong Kong copyright laws and remains the sole property of PTS Steel Shop. This copyright covers all works collectively that are licensed under PTS Steel Shop Copyright 2016 and PTS Steel Shop. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Users have permission to print hard copies or obtain electronic copies of portions of content found on the site for the purpose of submitting an order with or otherwise purchasing products from PTS Steel Shop. Portions of content from the Service may also be downloaded, printed and display (subject to any stated restrictions or limitations) for non-commercial use only or for the purpose of placing an order with PTS. Distribution, display, transmission, reproduction or any other use of any and all content offered by the Service is strictly prohibited unless the user obtains prior authorization from PTS Steel Shop. All users also agree to not make changes to, delete or otherwise alter proprietary notices included with material that is downloaded from the Service.
Modification of Terms
Content owner PTS Steel Shop reserves the right to make modifications or and or remove these terms and conditions at its discretion without prior notice or liability to the user. Changes and amendments made to the terms will be made effective immediately after posting the updated terms and conditions online. Users agree to review the current terms and conditions document regularly and agree that subsequent use of the Service after a change signifies acceptance of all contents found within.
- Any provision(s) that appear within the terms and conditions that are held unenforceable or invalid by any court that possesses competent jurisdiction will be enforced to the fullest extent possible as allowed by all applicable laws. All other terms and conditions shall remain in full force. No waiver related to the terms and conditions shall be considered a continuing or further wavier of any provision related to the Service.
- All terms and conditions found here are governed and enforced in accordance with Hong Kong Special Administrative Region laws. When using the Service, all parties consent to exclusive jurisdiction of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
- Should a conflict between the English language version and any translation of the Service and terms and conditions be found, the English language version will prevail.
Member’s Registration Obligations
When using the Service, all members and users agree to the following:
- All users will supply complete, accurate and updated information and will not register in the name of a third party.
- All users will be responsible for updating personal information and ensuring completeness and accuracy in order to receive the best possible service when using the website, placing orders or taking other action related to the Service.
- Any user who supplies false or incorrect information, does not follow the provided instructions when providing information and/or does not give the necessary information, PTS reserves the right to terminate or suspend the user account and may choose to immediately stop providing service to that user.
- PTS Steel Shop is not responsible for any tax that may apply when using the Service.
Member Accounts, Passwords & Security
All users who register for this Service should note that they are obligated to keep their account information and passwords safe and confidential. When users provide an accurate account number and corresponding password, the Service will deem that the user is a valid member and provide access whether the information is entered by the member or another entity. The user bears all responsibilities related to account access and any other actions that require use of a member account.
Members of the Service agree to the rules listed below:
- The member will notify PTS Steel Shop immediately upon discovering that their member account login information has been compromised.
- The Service will immediately stop providing member account related access and services each time the connection has ended.
- PTS Steel Shop cannot be held responsible should an account number and password be misappropriated or improperly used whether by the user personally or a third party. All damages incurred is the responsibility of the user unless it is proven that the cause is attributable to PTS.
- PTS reserves the right to immediately suspend a member account should it discover that the account number and password has been compromised and/or fraudulently utilized by a third party.
Change of Service Content & Dispatch of e-Newsletter and EDM
- Users agree to the scope outlined of the Service as supplied by PTS Steel Shop. PTS may alter, terminated or otherwise change service(s) or content without prior notice depending upon the situation and business needs.
- PTS may alter, terminate or increase Service related activities and will choose the appropriate format when informing members of changes.
- When users enroll as members, they automatically agree to allow PTS to send e-news or EDM messages on an unscheduled basis to the email address supplied by the user.
Users agree to all rules listed below:
- All trading transactions made within PTS Steel Shop will use US/GBP/EUR currency. Users also agree to receive electronic communications for every transaction made with PTS.
- Users agree that, prior to confirming a transaction, PTS Steel Shop has the right to cancel or reject any order. Once an order is submitted, PTS is not infallible and therefore does not guarantee that all product details are error-free, complete and/or accurate. Product details may include but are not limited to pricing, specifications and other content. Should an error be found related to product information, PTS may choose to cancel or refuse orders at its discretion. If the user’s credit card was charged before the cancellation occurred, PTS will issue a refund credit to the same card for the full amount.
- PTS Steel Shop has the right to cancel any transaction or refuse membership to any user whose improper action causes damage or distress to PTS. Improper actions include but are not limited to order cancellations and arbitrarily refused cargo.
- All users agree that PTS Steel Shop can choose the best way to notify customers should a modification or cancellation of an order occur or should delivery times change.
Service Interruptions & Malfunctions
Malfunctions and/or interruptions of the Service may cause data loss, inconvenience, errors, economic loss and/or unauthorized data access. Users are advised to take precautions when using the Service. PTS Steel Shop cannot be held liable for compensation for damages related to use of or the inability to use this Service unless it is found that PTS was grossly negligent or the offending action was willfully intentional.
Termination of Rejection of Member Access & Use
PTS Steel Shop reserves the right to terminate any member account and the ability to use a password and account number or any related content as well as any and all content considered part of the Service or to remove and/or delete any member content provided to the Service as part of transaction security for any reason. Reasons include but are not limited to breach of terms and conditions, inactivity or any other breach of the spirit of the Service. Users agree that if use of and/or access to the Service is terminated or if a member account is deleted, PTS Steel Shop is not responsible for the user or any third party.
What Information Does PTS Collect?
- PTS collects personal information when users register on the website, submit orders, complete surveys, respond to communications, enter sweepstakes or contests or participate in any other activity or feature on the site.
- When registering for membership or placing an order, PTS may request the user’s name, mailing address, email address, credit card information, phone number or other personal information. Users can remain anonymous when visiting the website.
Room608, 6/F, Global Gateway Tower,
63 Wing Hong Street, Cheung Sha Wan,
Kowloon,Hong Kong (NOT FOR RETAIL)
Tel.: +852 2332 7128