The V-Lite™ Multi-Color is a versatile personal lighting/identification marker allowing the user to program the light to their preferred function. A simple and intuitive alternative to chemlights. One button to cycle through the functions of colors keeps it simple. Fully encapsulated to ruggedize the electronics, the flexible silicone body not only protects the good stuff inside, but also conforms to curved surfaces. Mounting is made simple with the V-Lite™ sleeve, providing the operator with a Velcro-backed attachment system. Weighing in at a mere 0.8 ounces, it’s an unnoticeable addition to your helmet during routine operations and low-profile enough to reduce snag hazards during airborne operations. Use it in the field, at home or abroad; or slip it into MOLLE/PALS webbing.
- V-Lite™ Multi-Mode features Blue, Red, Green, and Alternating from Green to Red
- Runtime: 120+ hours continuous
- IPX8 150' (waterproof up to 60ft)
- Run-times vary depending on frequency of use and duration of "ON" cycles
- Functions: On/Off Blue, On/Off Red, On/Off Green, Alternating from Green to Red.
- Waterproof flexible silicone body
- Battery is not replaceable
- Micro LED’s that indicate low battery & mimic main LED blink pattern
- Includes Plastic V-Lite sleeve with Velcro backing and Lanyard
- Width of one MOLLE/PALS webbing column
- Weight: 0.8 oz, Length: 4.25