Specifically designed to seamlessly integrate with Night Vision Goggles (NVGs), the Ops-Core STEP-IN Visor is the ideal solution for users requiring full eye protection in addition to NVG accessibility. Featuring removable gaskets and tool-less interchangeable lenses, the STEP-IN Visor assembly is easily configured for various mission requirements. The STEP-IN Visor is a low profile, one size fits all system that is fully compatible with Ops-Core and Gentex helmets that use Ops-Core Accessory Rail Connectors (ARCs).
Features & Specifications
- Low-profile, unique geometry designed to sit comfortably behind NVGs.
- Tool-less installation of various lenses depending on mission requirements.
- Lenses available: Clear, Tinted.
- Includes a Clear and a Tinted lens
- Removable rubber gaskets designed to keep dirt and dust out of eyes when in use. Gaskets can be removed for additional ventilation if needed.
- Retention bungees can be adjusted and locked into place with the cleat system, and allow it to fit with many different helmets.
- Bungees can be attached to helmet Velcro for quick storage when not needed.
- Can be worn during parachute operations and has been tested to work for jump scenarios in 120 mph winds.
- Meets all the ANSI Z87.1 spectacle requirements for ballistics and optics.
- Provides MIL-PRF-32432 ballistic protection.
- One size fits all system seamlessly integrates with nearly all Ops-Core and
- Gentex helmet systems regardless of the shell cut.
- Available Colors: Black, Tan 499, Foliage Green, Urban Gray