Features & Specifications
- The FAST Bump high cut shell is designed for less extreme environments where ballistic threats are not a priority, and the focus is on protection from blunt trauma forces, or where the primary need is for integration of mission-configured components.
- Molded front NVG mount, 4-position Ops-Core ARCTM Rails, and NEW Universal Exterior Loop Lite Pattern
- Vent holes for increased ventilation and water drainage
- Improved blunt impact performance per ACH CO/PD 05-04: 2007
- Non-ballistic high cut shell provides a low-cost alternative to the FAST Carbon
- Available with one suspension/retention option
- Includes Ops-Core Helmet Bag
- Meets the requirements of BS EN 1385: 2012 and Ops-Core PS-1145
*FAST Bump Helmets are molded with a visible split sizing. When ordering replacement parts for this helmet, use the single size indications.